Friday, February 6, 2015

Today was an important personage. Since I have repeated myself in the morning, that something has t


Today was an important personage. Since I have repeated myself in the morning, that something has to happen today. After 11-11 (a lot of my favorite numbers :). Well, so, I was Scanorama the opening and I could even drink wine, pasišlaistyti to famous people. Only occasionally. The film was also good (the invitation was for two people, so anything from acquaintances neprisikalbinusi, widows pension combined with the door stoviniuojančią a little old lady that asked people whether anyone has done a ticket). And yet I baked a cake. The reason? Previously released from work. And nothing else to do at home? The more that has long wanted to bake something delicious must. To pay taxes and now to catch mice to us (humanely, then runs into the wide world). And that was once very long knisosi to the lamp in the hallway (where I only lacked one light). I know, for everything to be more cakes ... But time and be more :) My mistake - I used to me a million times already disappointing baking paper. The very cheapest. Who's gonna stick to that and become an integral part of every good and pusgėrių part. Therefore, and this time it krapščiau krapščiau, but will look better next time. So the cake came out as ground away. But together with cream - even me quite delicious. As I baked? I imagined that I'm widows pension doing something like this, but of course, it is not ... the dough made from flour, starch, baking powder, sugar, vanilla sugar, cocoa, soy milk, oil and grated apple. Here is just laziness that nepamatavau content, that I can not write anything precise ... But my little tortinytei was too much, so the waste [hm, from other waste] did another one. With tortine set itself the circles on a baking paper [uch, the paper] and then spreads them on the dough. I baked the gills after about 10-15 minutes. I did a packet of cream of tofu (Lithuanian, SOJALITA) and coconut milk, yet laid the sugar and vanilla sugar. Yes and susluoksniavau :) You tried your švirkšteliu (which I bought in Holland maybe for the euro or the like) padekoruoti, write something from "chocolate" - coconut widows pension oil, cocoa and sugar [akylieji can somehow read the recipient's name], but still the stinginess , breaks, the švirkštelis Crete. widows pension I say SKUPIN pays twice.
Newer Post Older Post Home
bread (6) Drinks (4) In English (26) yogurt (1) muffins (4) what I eat (21) ice cream (1) pate (1) cake (9) candy (6) salad (9) Biscuits (4 ) soup (3) Sandwiches (1) Sushi (1) cheese (5) cake (5) Stew (1) just pastries (7) chocolate (7)
2015 (2) January (2) 2014 (4) November (1) September (3) 2013 (1) January (1) 2012 (4) June (1) April (1) February (1) January (1) 2011 (24) December (2) November (1) October (2) September (1) August (2) July (1) June (3) May (1) April (1) March (3) February (4) January (3) 2010 (17) December (4) November (11) Today, I realized that I like the look of the J ... We (pa) have a cat - we keep a cat no sound but the wind all around when getting married, what easier to say - thank you or sorry? I like to plan Symphoricarpos albus Stingy pays twice when the heart is so good and quiet animals toasted mofo October (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment