Monday, May 11, 2015

Retirement is a significant step change in the life of a person and even more when it comes to voca

As the doctor faces retirement "blog of the Medical Association of Barcelona
Retirement is a significant step change in the life of a person and even more when it comes to vocational professions such as medicine. So COMB # 143 Magazine dedicated to the topic of discussion as the doctor is facing retirement. The two people who give their opinion are Dr. Sans Manuel Segarra, vice president of the Section College of Physicians and chairman of the Pensioners Association of Retired Doctors Hospital Universitario de Bellvitge; and Dra. Eulalia Masachs, collaborative teaching and Galatea Foundation of the Retirement Preparation Course offered COMB. The second edition of the course will begin on April 22 and this time will be the Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron. If you are interested, you can register here.
Click to send e-mail to a friend (Opens in new window) Click Print (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to Share on Linkedin (Opens in new window) Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window) Click for sharing on Pinterest (Opens adaptive planning in new window) Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window) adaptive planning
This entry Was Written by Federica Alborch Gil, posted on 26/02/2015 at 08:56, filed under News, Debate, and tagged revistaCOMB face retirement, Barcelona Medical Association, Dr. Manuel Sans Dra. Eulalia Masachs, Galatea Foundation, Hospital adaptive planning de Bellvitge, Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron, retirement, medical journal COMB debated. Bookmark the permalink. In Follow comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback adaptive planning URL.
I believe that life after retirement can still be good or bad depending on how it mounts as before retirement but that does not seem right is that at age 65 to retire compel an official to estalviarse money, so your account if it is considered fully capable of working, and a minister to do so, ... fsck. with more than 65 years with a salary much higher than the doctor. If he is ready to continue adaptive planning working ???
I think it was a good professional in any job entails a high degree of personal involvement and logically we are not doctors less, and perhaps the fact of treating the health and lives of people we are different, then it is lem that appeals to the high degree of commitment that we need to develop it. Power does not happen but I think it is our exclusive and during final glimpse of what has occupied most of our lives that we can not continuing to be what we were. Soc surgeon and since 1974 I have lived more hours in the light of the lamp operating room at home. I really enjoyed adaptive planning and I have suffered and I even cried quietly. adaptive planning It is still my world and I'm sure he still try to reflect that all those professionals who work with me and col convey this particular patient safety adaptive planning has entrusted his health problem in my opinion and my skill. adaptive planning I remember a friend who gynecologist when he spoke of retirement referred to the arrival of "retire" and personally I wish it were so. We have given almost everything by sacrificing family adaptive planning care profession, hobbies, part of our health and other hobbies. We suitcase filled life experiences and memories but still fit many other things that you have already made a half and looks and be able to share with those who have shared so far only partially our company. Partner, children, grandchildren, friends ... I think professionally I have done everything I wanted to do and the time has come to say enough activity that also requires a steady hand, incorporating new techniques which require a Learning that one has to pay. Almost all know that doctors adaptive planning continued to want doctors have suffered or have suffered much. It is for this reason that I am preparing with enthusiasm and for retirement. I have fun watching the younger the team would do what I do best amazes me to see how I operate and I think that if I am customer of them, I'll be in the best hands. The "retirement" is a new phase of our life and we must live it fully.
Twitter
Slideshare Categories Events (83) News (277) In the media (1) COMB (7) Cooperation (4) Discussion (3) Documents (21) e-health (1) COMB inside (9) Interviews (5) Training ( 13) Members of the Board (6) Young Doctor (1) MIR (8) revistaCOMB (5) Health and Wellness (19) Tutorial (4) Videoblog the President (13) Archives Archives Select Month May 2015 (4) April 2015 (9) March 2015 (11) February 2015 (6) January 2015 (6) December 2014 (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment