Tuesday, June 24, 2014

film (173) review (165) humor (35) hardrock (34) comedy (34) party (33) music (22) party (22) Bruce


Oh well. Where to start? Should I start with the huge number of beer slim down? The many amazing races I won? The wonderful weather? The awesome food? The gorgeous attendants? No! We begin with the journey home. Well I can say this is how, I've never been a believer before I got in the car with Kicko behind the wheel, I'm new believer now. For it was only with God's help we got back home the whole, clean and undamaged. Now I will not blame Kicko (she had Ebis as co-driver, so can imagine yourselves, it took good quarter before we had gone wrong and then it got worse and worse as) meeeeeen .... Straight forward goes well but ask her to never change lanes or ride in a roundabout ever! Way there was something calmer because then drove Ebis. She drives admittedly as a biltjyv, but keeps the car in the correct lane and can read signs. Plus I poked at me four are worn to keep the nerves in check. Suddenly I realized how afraid of flying must feel before they board a plane. Seeing little Ebis sit on a pillow so she reached up over the steering wheel and have platform shoes to reach down to the pedals demanded his beer. Oh well. We arrived. A small picturesque cottage in the beautiful countryside with a charming and rustic toilet maladaptive feeling like four walls and a roof in the middle of nowhere with OUTHOUSE! Ååååååååååååh .... Hehehehe. maladaptive Close. It was nice and cozy. Especially when Nislon really thought he heard a dude hiss in the tall grass outside the house in the middle of the night. Jason Vibb increases have never been as strong as then. Nislon protected themselves with the chair and pointed maladaptive to where he thought the guy was hiding. maladaptive "There! maladaptive There, I said!" Obviously, there was no one there, or batter the inbred bonnafan away when he was discovered. I do not know. I do not know. Friday we finished early. 04:00 approximately. We were tired after a long workday. Mouse and unexpectedly stepped it up at 11:00 with a headache maladaptive because I fell asleep on the couch. Yes, the unbeautiful thing spot on the entire building. Moreover, without some cushion so I had to sleep with his head on the armrest. Phew. Not! Poked into me a couple Cube so it got better. We came away to the village (Grisslehamn) a little later, took us more worn there and went back. At 16:00, I know I drank 10 worn / cubes. Then I lost count of all Jäger, jello shots, vodka shots, champagne and worn I poked at me. But there were many. In bed at 6:00 after having been tough gangsta and danced with champagne bottle in one hand, a bitch (a såndär no girl you know, the gangsta language say bitch) in the other and a heavy hip-hop beat in his ears. So the races then. They should not be forgotten. TP was played 2 times and I won 2 times. Ludo was played once and I won it. A cruel entertaining maladaptive quiz signed ladies Kicko and Ebis was won also by me. Well, what can I say? If you want to associate with a winner, I am the right person. The scandals then .... we can not forget the scandals. First it was the the thing with xxxx and xxxxx which was damn unbacked and a bit exciting. But then when xxxx and xxxx xxxx began with one another, maladaptive then it was empty so xxxxxx was a little puzzled. The late xxxx and xxxxx went off to xxxxxx to xxxxx did not make things worse. What you friends! maladaptive Hard rock! / Big C PS. Ebis and Lisbeth never became friends despite the fact that Lisbeth did his best to get a friendly hug and kiss. Lisbeth keeping my fingers crossed that it gets better on the cruise.
When you get tired of my fyllosofier
Anna Nine Arga Lappen Battle Blog Chribbes old blog Chribbes Food Daniel Freelance Decadent Lifestyle Devil Doll Dum - Because it's hard Disastrous Cover Kevin Smith Knife Lisa Nilla Molin Recently PTB Sandra Skinhead Barbie Doll caricature man and Surskäggets Movie Blog
film (173) review (165) humor (35) hardrock (34) comedy (34) party (33) music (22) party (22) Bruce Springsteen (19) drama (19) tattoo (19) cruise (17) concert (16) list (16) blog (15) ebis (15) drunk sofi (15) Jobs (15) booze (15) brothers maladaptive o (13) nislon (13) book (12) chribbe (12) Stupid (11) Summer ( 11) photo (9) Chronicle (9) sunshine (9) punk (8) play (8) Friday (7) birthday (7) Burgers (7) short story (7) awkward (7) sex (7) poop (6) brides (6) best (6) fantasy (6) interview (6) masquerade (6) Food (6) Metallica (6) funny (6) slipknot (6) fill (5) Gothenburg (5) Halloween (5) simpsons ( 5) angelina jolie (4) photos (4) tickets (4) blood (4) boat (4) books (4) death (4) Festival (4) Little Women (4) Rock (4) rockabilly (4) Disc (4 ) filmbok (3) hårdrocksbok (1) cookbook (1)
Fyllo Sofi from before December 2011 (1) March 2011 (1) December 2010 (4) November 2010 (4) October 2010 (6) August 2010 (1) June 2010 (4) May 2010 (4) April 2010 (2) March 2010 (7) February 2010 (4) January 2010 (10) December 2009 (5) November 2009 (6) October 2009 (10) September 2009 (9) August 2009 (2) July 2009 (5) June 2009 (5) May 2009 (12) April 2009 (4) March 2009 (9) February 2009 (7) January 2009 (12) December 2008 (4) November 2008 (12) October 2008 (16) September 2008 (8) August 2008 (9) July 2008 (5) June 2008 (20) May 2008 (14) April 2008 (12)

No comments:

Post a Comment