Monday, June 16, 2014

I would just set me up to go and investigate the matter on the toilet when it suddenly started to g


At 01 o'clock, I had contractions, just like I'd anti money laundering had the last 7 weeks. However, I got a brief bout of diarrhea (type 5minutes) and I felt some contractions felt a bit dull in the back. A kind of stiff feeling. So I had oxå have known several weeks earlier, though only occasionally. So it was probably best that little toilet visit that made me become nojjig. When L was born so I had to sit on the toilet anti money laundering with labor and diarrhea for 40 minutes, just one hour before he was born (it is neat to have children. Glitz and glamooooour).
I velade back and forth. Did not get in to the birth and feel stupid that I was there "for no reason" ("hey, I got diarrhea. Could you check if I'm going to give birth?" anti money laundering Type). It felt really did not like that there would be no baby. Did not even hurt, just the usual discomfort of the contractions.
One of the neighbors were called here to fit the three sleeping children. I felt a little guilty that we brought him up to sit with us. We dressed ourselves and went away with the car but we went only into the village and put us on a car park to dither anti money laundering for 15-20 minutes. We were so close to going home again but we thought "oh, now we still riding, we father in the birth and check position. Sooner we come in, the sooner we get home."
Påväg toward the hospital, anti money laundering it was dark and cozy there. anti money laundering Quite quiet on the road. "Imagine if you had to travel in such a calm pace without pain and panic the day you well will give birth., It had been the ultimate" I told H. He replied that it actually could be that it was just what we were doing. We parked the car and walked toward the hospital without a BB bag with us. We were probably very confident to go home.
Once inside the birth so had the clock had become 02:10. They put a curve and felt if I was open. It was me, 3-4cm. I asked if I was open because anti money laundering of childbirth started or if it was because you actually can be as open as the end of a pregnancy when you've had a baby without it meaning childbirth. She said that the baby was way down but was still ruckbar and she did not know if it was the birth of G or if I just was open quite easily. It was lixom nothing happened or felt special. However, we were advised to stay there for 2 hours to see if something happened. The third child came of course in 1 hour and 40 minutes from the very first signs of DNS delivery (förvärk), so they did not dare to drop us home påfall the whole thing would start.
H fell asleep in bed next while I was nervous, excited and half terrified and tried to get me some sleep in my bed. I had no pain, hardly any contractions anymore. It was not even regularly. I think I dozed off a little easy but woke suddenly anti money laundering 4:00 of the template in me. I sat up a bit muddled, H woke up and asked "what the water went? '. I did nothing. It sounded so loud and I felt in the body how something happened, "I think the pelvis burst" I said ;)
I would just set me up to go and investigate the matter on the toilet when it suddenly started to gush out of me. The moment I got sånna mighty anti money laundering Braxton BANG BOOM so I just stood leaning back against the bed like a stiff stick and shook. It is so awful when the pain comes so intensely BANG BOOM out of nowhere. Disconnecting everything and try fokucera and let your body get handle anti money laundering itself.
I called in one of the room and told us about the situation. anti money laundering They gave me a giant napkin and told us to switch rooms. I was then open 5-6cm. I panicked and felt I could not handle the pain. I lay and held firmly in bed breech while I just shook and ojade / screamed my way through the contractions. It was hard to relax and fokucera when the contractions came all the time and only escalated in strength.
I thought: anti money laundering if I was only island

No comments:

Post a Comment