Friday, March 20, 2015

A beautiful text. I never tire of reading it. The longing of parents and children is a feeling that

Maite Salord Blog Archive corem Enyor
The cat sleeps on the windowsill. Occasionally, opens one eye and look at the white moon, almost corem round, crossing corem the dark. Fillet a longing that never sleeps in the window corem sill, but who likes to look at the moon and asked me questions, often strange, I do not know that answer. Sure, where it is also due to see the moon and perhaps also asks if I see. Why do I owe her brothers and father. And the cat.
I also wonder if the parents should see the moon as I see it. But I do not know. No one knows. And the longing. I fall asleep on the window sill if I knew that, so had to go back to, if only for a moment. I would make inquiries, questions strange, surely I would know answer. And I would ask her to sing a tango to numb me and him, a ranchera to wake me. I would be happy, happy cat that looks like the white moon in the window sill. My side.
It is seen that the hangover from the previous entry has left everyone speechless! Particularly, I liked it. A few days ago, another blog, there had hung a picture of a cat Cortázar between corem the arms, and a cat Retxa eyed that I have discovered, is a lot like my puss, also look for window.
# Maria Posted August 7, 2009 at 12:16
A beautiful text. I never tire of reading it. The longing of parents and children is a feeling that lasts throughout our existence. That longing is memory and memory life. Good night. corem
Absence quiere decir Olvido, Tinieblas decir, decir verdad. The birds that nest Dejan Vuelven corem no more. . By the way, eleven days, which will go to the Leonard Cohen concert in Palma de Majorca ... Do not miss it ... I would go with a ticket that gave me in Bep Portella ... I will give you chronic ...
I differ with at Gazpacho, or Pablo Milanes, or whoever wrote the lyrics of this song. I do not believe that absence means forgetting. Sometimes it requires a constant presence than ever, a presence at desired times and sometimes imposed. Sometimes it is impossible to forget that there is but would like to be there, and you have not been you who have chosen to be there. The absence desired, however, corem is often forgotten.
I differ with at Gazpacho, or Pablo Milanes, or whoever wrote the lyrics of this song. I do not believe that absence means forgetting. Sometimes it requires a constant presence than ever, a presence at desired times and sometimes imposed. Sometimes it is impossible to forget that there is but I would be there, and you have not been you who have chosen to be there. The absence desired, however, is often forgotten.
Link, totally agree with you: there are absences for this fact are more memorable when they were present and present: too sobint corem we do not realize how important it is for us to someone who no longer and it is only us in the memory.
Precisely for this reason, not to stay with the desire to be told what to think and keep a record Hermos, we must seize the present moment and say to the person beside us who love him, told Our mother that soon there will be love, tell our friends that will soon be leaving the house and love, and tell us, from time to time, we love. So when we are ruling out or someone can not remember debts nice moments that we shared ... however it costs nothing to say now: I love you! CARPE DIEM said on ... There is not much difference with the picture look a debt of not having said all that thought and try another one having said what we thought. Memories, long distances, large absences ("Memories" says n'Streisand) may be the best or the worst; Now, in the present, while the moon is almost full even when we do our possible future memories are the best. Who has a photo watered with tears? ... That are of joy! health, future and optimism!
Gazpacho, I have been searching for the song den Milanese and does well:. Absence quiere decir Olvido, Tinieblas decir, decir ever, birds nest in puedo volver but the Souls who have Querido cuando not be Alejano Vuelven more. . No te lo dice the expiring light, shadow is the absence, desolation, if tantos fueron dreams lie fear having Complaints cuando me sigh as hondamente heart. corem . Needless to say it is a beautiful song. A song of that time as we like to say to realize its quality corem ...
Archives March 2015 (3) February 2015 (1) January 2015 (6) December 2014 (5) November 2014 (1) October 2014 (1) September 2014 (1) August 2014 (3) July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment