Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Now if there is something you do not always like the music that is bodycombat put. The truth is I d


Today I literally crippled. Occurred to me to do a seminar of sports that practice, bodycombat. For those who do not know what it is, I will say that it is a high intensity cardio inspired by martial arts with elements of karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi, muay thai (Thai fight that basically uses elbows and knees ) and, more recently, capoeira. To put it in a sloppy punches and kicks to the beat of the music. This sport has been created by Rachael Cohen (pictured left) and her husband Dan Cohen.
The seminar lasted four hours straight, yes sir, with two balls to work the body more than the players in any game. Four hours included a section on technique (to practice different types of strokes) and a master session to implement everything.
I do not make me cool, but seven years ago that the practice bodycombat and I think I have a pretty good technique. So maybe he did not need to go to seminary, but always retiring learn new things, no? I have also been lucky enough to meet the Audry, a friend who came before my gym but then switch to another closer to home. So, say silly, I do practice technique with her.
Now if there is something you do not always like the music that is bodycombat put. The truth is I do not have hobbies, from Queen Nirvana (Kurt Cobain if come back !!), always remixed versions, so when you put things retiring straight Makino.
The Les Mills website, the Australian company that created the bodycombat and other training systems, there is even a page where people can suggest songs. I propose some Public Enemy, but slipped. Furthermore, suppose that also depend on copyright, and things like that. Even if they managed to transform Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana in a disco hit almost not surprise me anything ...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Michael bottle barcelona, Catalonia "ten years old I Heard the whistle of a north bound train," Jesse Dayton sings one of his compositions. 10 years I did not hear a train, or what is the same, I never got what I wanted to be very clear: neither firefighter or lawyer or doctor. yes, I love the movie and when it came time to go to college, I decided journalism because, at that time (I speak of the last century) was the only race where rubbing a subject related retiring the seventh art. Furthermore, given the ease with my writing seemed retiring logical that ended in this faculty. While not everyone fall, but those looking for a person retiring who is not uncommon fit into the social conventions. Rock Museum is an exhibition of articles on music, but also on any other issue that worries me. The starting point is a review of my experiences in music journalism, to show that there is much more than that of "sex, drugs and rock & roll," retiring and the reality is harder than it looks. In this virtual museum I want to share with all my ideas and my knowledge, something that is priceless. You enjoy it. View my complete profile
2014 (8) December (1) August (1) July (3) April (1) February (1) January (1) 2013 (20) December (3) November (1) July (1) June (4) May (2) April (2) January (7) 2012 (64) December (8) November (3) October (3) September (28) August (8) July (2) May (3) April (5) March (1) February (1) January (2) 2011 (16) November (2) October (7) September (3) July (1) June (3) 2010 (12) August (1) July (9) May (2) 2009 (43) December (3) November (5) October (3) August (2) July (4) June (5) April (1) March (5) February (10) January (5) 2008 (173) December (6) November (5) October (2) September (7) August (13) July (18) June (23) May (24) April (24) Latin pride when Arianna Puello Piracy was an art ... col leccioniste to put a pin-up in your life is already

No comments:

Post a Comment