Monday, November 4, 2013

I have none of this. Or all at once. And that means that there is a balance. I wasted no money, but


Yep, a bold statement. But it is my site and I can. You too by the way. I have ordered the book "Financial intelligence, Money and Relationships" by Michael Goovaerts read. And there I found a test. Which checks whether you are a money monk, an ostrich, a spendthrift, a hoarder or a planner. Each of these types is differently with money. And that in itself is not bad, but each of these types also makes mistakes. And if you make those mistakes, roa you will never be "financially mature".
But I'm none of those types. And that means that everything is beautiful in balance. It concludes the author (who has also stolen roa from another book) that I am financially intelligent. And who am I to speak against him Oh yeah, and in the book there is a lot more, highly recommended.
The monk is dirty money and hate investing and investing. Money is the root of all evil. He turns away from it, would have none of it. Assumes that someone who has money, before his pants down to his ankles had to be lowered. Will therefore earn little (rather live by his ideals). roa The monk can not spend money on folliekes.
Opinion: The monk must learn that money and spend it is not dirty. He may also try to use it to make money and what that money to improve the world. His qualities The ostrich roa
The ostrich is afraid of money. Money makes him nervous, roa he does not understand and would also understand anything. roa The ostrich has no idea how much he now owns. To the outside world he pretends money does not interest him, but really it's just hiding his fear. Because of that fear he does nothing, and then of course there is no money.
Opinion: The ostrich must once with his pennies are busy week, at a fixed time. At that time, he has to pay his bills, statements organize, and so on. Slowly get the list, so the spendthrift
shoppe shoppe shoppe, also out of boredom. Everything comes in goes out again. Budgeting does fear sweat. By a huge urge for purchasing power, roa the spendthrift very susceptible to bad investments.
advice at a fixed time, a fixed amount paid on the savings account. Ask yourself: "I can survive with 90% of my salary in theory?" If so: then collapsed when receiving your salary by 10% to your savings account. And set yourself goals. Editing still can, but of useful things that have a value. And if you have a nice amount saved, you will be tempted to lower it to give. It's just what change, and the waster will feel better you feel. The hoarder
The name says it all: the hoarder haaaaaat it to spend money. That just can not tolerate. Spartan living, every euro is hoarded. It even goes so far as to spend any money on gifts for loved ones. The hoarder loves retirement savings and stuff. Whether he beats all the way through and keep all his money to his home.
advice: Do not give money on the basis of the budget, but based on the feeling. The hoarder is naturally no spendthrift, and the difference will be minimal. That budgeting should he continue to do so, of course, but not as extensive. The planner
Who just want to be the richest. And that will never make it, because there is always someone richer. The planner will continuously invest is looking for "outside chances", analyzes everything to the bone and takes his joy from the rise of its assets. But there is a limit, and so the planner never be happy.
advice: find a fixed time when the money is not counted. And find a desire that has nothing to do with money. Learn instance to play an instrument and try there best to be. So will reduce compulsive, and the joy of life also obtained as a result of something other than money out. And that "different", there is no limit to.
I have none of this. Or all at once. And that means that there is a balance. I wasted no money, but it could spend on good company. I think if I want to publish something, but the fall of my savings account is really no reason not to give. I budgeted savings and with a purpose. Once that goal is reached, it is time for a different purpose, and which may be beyond the financial. I amuse myself roa rot making this site, but economically it is not a good decision. That only cost me money (but now also not excessive).
If I have to call me something, then it's a planner. But I'm not compulsive about money, and I do not want to be the richest. I would be the happiest, and I'm long gone that little to do with money

No comments:

Post a Comment