Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sorry, but in our times, the boys were hunters, me, we had a little run away (laughs). The common w


Home on the lookout Poll Comments Chronicle Black Culture Youth Space Sport and Recreation Entertainment Beware event next door Our people and their homes Our local hangouts 7 Tips Calendar of Events seps Škljoc! Where are you going? Help
At the pre-holiday Saturday we were invited to chat to the famous pair. Zdenka served us hot cocoa from Grosuplje milk, fresh out of cows from a nearby farm. "For all the years since we Grosuplje walk on the domestic milk" notes. Join us still Miro, who has just had breakfast and read the morning paper. Zdenka him carefully correct seps buttons on a sports shirt. "To my friends will not worry about what I fell in front of the camera," he jokes, Peace is of course also the men, however. Proudly show us photos of their three children and boast six grandchildren. Talk is easily led and two hours were passed in a relaxed atmosphere in a jiffy. And probably would have sat and chatted as if they do not would like all seniors, rush you time and commitment.
By: I clean up, if there is anything left of the previous day, and often in the morning until eight already cook lunch. This is all I have left from the time when I was still at work. When the kids come home, it should be cooked. So after lunch we just completed. And I remained until today. So then I have time to play with the grandkids when they come to us.
At that time, people were idealists, and this is what we are missing today. M: It's more she talks (laughs). Every day we see each other in the gym. This was a sports social life. There we learned of life, train each other and help each other. We were all the same, older, younger, there were no separations in terms of poor, rich, student, teacher. You had to be good, there was no cheating and talking in circles. We love doing it and why we do not have a lot of difficult to train. At that time, people were idealists, and this is what we are missing today. At that time itself is understood that you voluntarily do something and help. It has now disappeared.
By: Did not matter what you've been following the situation or age, there he was, what he knew. Knowledge had to be transferred to the younger. So we learn about life and not just about the sport. Today there is so much of this association, the more it comes to results. Many of us also meant traveling to matches. This was a real experience.
By: Those were always seps guys. Sorry, but in our times, the boys were hunters, me, we had a little run away (laughs). He was 13 May Day organs of internal affairs and national team players were appearing in the ICF in their celebration. When we returned, we sat together on the bus and because we lived in the same part of Ljubljana, then walk together.
By: We're still holding my hand or arm and that we were so accustomed to this fact, we see no. Now I must give a hand, because seps I wear hip (laughs) and well, we're used to that, but it is not necessary to write.
Sorry, but in our times, the boys were hunters, me, we had a little run away (laughs). The common work and common concerns. Otherwise love the ground glass. If you have too much and it is all too easy, it will soon no longer interesting. You have to fight for things to remain interesting.
M: It follows from the fact that neither we nor each other in the family never competed, who is better, who is more and who gave a small contribution that we did not even occur to me. That's why I does not bother me and it is foreign. Well you asked, but I really seps do not remember anything smart.
M: About myself in the sense I have no particular opinion, I hope I was not too exhausting. I think that's seps harsh words when necessary. This is what we are doing today in schools is not right, all of these rights by pupils. Now I am going to schools in the context of the promotion of fair play and conclude that there would be absolutely no harm, if anyone ever pulled the ears. You can not look at him nor ugly, but you have already threatened with a lawsuit.
By: When I look back now, I think we have such a beautiful and such memories also have our kids that this story now tell their children. Of course we also diverging opinion, uh, sometimes we have had discussions and negotiations, including the late night hours about who is right and who is not. You know that children are always smarter than their parents (laughs). With us we had so mom has always been for all but well knew who the father was, and he had the last word. Even today, when they are adults, they call us Mom and Dad, even in public. That means something that they are not embarrassed to say these "soft" seps words of a certain age.
By: When he goes to the store is so cute, now I know that I have your phone with you then. "Well, now I'm in front of the shelf where it says ..." In short, shopping is not his love. The Golden nor by shop very happy, because, as we say, "according to JUS-u". Mr. Cerar, pants, aha, they know exactly what size pants and so bring it home. Do not go to "get ready" seps by boutiques. He is a real man, because it is not something

No comments:

Post a Comment