Saturday, December 7, 2013

ABOUT U.S. WHO WE ARE MISSION OPERATION OF THE BEGINNINGS OF POVERTY PARTNERS MEMBER OF GAMBIA Gamb


ABOUT U.S. WHO WE ARE MISSION OPERATION OF THE BEGINNINGS OF POVERTY PARTNERS MEMBER OF GAMBIA Gambia annual tuition fee BOTRSTVA fundraising 1000 KG RICE AND SUGAR COLLECTION clothing, shoes, ... CHILDREN BOSSES DISTRIBUTION OF RICE AND SUGAR visits by local schools - VOLUNTEERS WELCOME! TRUE STORY OF GIRLS FROM THE GAMBIA BREAKFAST michael campbell OF TANZANIA TANZANIA Our visit orphanages KIBOWA BUILDING michael campbell IN VOLUNTEERING orphanage in Tanzania BRANCH MEMBERSHIP REGULAR MEMBERS SUPPORTING MEMBERS HONORARY MEMBERS HELP! SMART GIFTS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM TIME TO CHILDREN BECOME BOSS VOLUNTEERING FOR COMPANIES tax deduction Give a smile SPONSORING THE MEDIA ABOUT U.S. TRAVEL TRAVEL AS A VOLUNTEER FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS GAMBIA GAMBIA 2014 CONTACT
Jasmine, who throughout the year performing strenuous work in the department has decided to attend the program you are traveling as a volunteer in the Gambia. Together with female volunteers put out on the road 25/09/2013. The "black" Africa put out for the first time and excited that it will be realized as it is. It is a very modest person and willing to assist a teacher in the school and children while one is also a lot to learn. Read what she thinks about your trip.
"The trip I decided from the humanitarian point of view, because michael campbell I want to help and I know that I will consequently also help yourself. You know what they say ... it is nice to receive, but even better michael campbell is administered. michael campbell The second reason for my decision, my desire for the realization of Africa. From time immemorial you want to experience what is real Africa. 'm Not interested in expensive hotels and luxury resorts, sandy beaches and boring lying in the sun. I want to see how people live in Africa, how to prepare food, how to eat, how to spend their days, they are struggling for daily survival, what life has to give ... So Africa is difficult michael campbell to experience through the eyes of a hotel across from a window or a tourist bus. Tourism is the people. Country's history and its consequences can meet even without michael campbell visiting various museums and monuments. I want to help and want to learn from them. I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Most look forward to working in a local school. I admit, even I can not imagine what awaits me but I know that I'm back home for a much richer life experience. It seems to me that people who live in the developed world completely lost touch with real people and life in general ... and I want to re-find in themselves. Jasmine Kodela "


No comments:

Post a Comment