Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ohhh how beautiful is this life, full menu! I

Reinstall warmth Mothers of Africa with adventures along the way, and the story of the African Dolenjka vibration =) | ELA
Beautiful hello dear heart, here I already eat a great mango, just after I smeared half a delicious sweet pineapple and of course I could not pass chapatija for breakfast (African pancake out of the water and flour, mmmm tasty it =)
For 10 days with us Anjo - special educator / Elina first volunteer, budgets surrounded by a beautiful heart moms Africa =) Together budgets we went on a short trip to Tanzania. When we arrived at the end of the month in Dar es Salaam, the largest coastal city, we barely breathe for 3 days, in these 30C! Yes, really a shock to the body in the winter and snow and low temperatures. When we arrived in Dar Es Salaam, we need to edit Anji malawijsko visa, so we can cross the border without any problems. Usually you gentlemen at the embassy take a day or two even three, that the passport prilimajo label and načičkajo next couple of lines. A look at this when we arrived at the embassy, our smiles are wide open door. However, Jia to say, "Hey, wait, now I have to disappoint you with its Chitongo (the language spoken in Malawi) and definitely you will do your visa immediately." budgets Come into my office, 2 big boss sitting on mahagonjievimi tables in the background hums air conditioning. But cheerful welcome budgets "Mwatandalai street azichi wane? (How are you my dear brother?), And what do you think happened? Mmm, Mr laugh and odkimavata heads, how is it possible budgets that anyone can Chitongo, the local language communities Tonga by itself is not a good obvaladata. Then in detail where I am, what we do, how on, if I already have a work permit (Yes I got it =)), if not, it is not a problem to me which will regulate itself =). However, budgets we only get a certificate and not a visa, because the African, they ran out of stickers budgets / visas is that the brothers at the border is certainly handle it. Not be a problem, as it has now in addition budgets to lady stamps a letter in which he explained that the office ran out of stickers and the exception, at least while they're on the border of what they do.
Then we eliminate Days As a further check my previous project, which I helped get off the ground in Tanzania. We went to the village of Wa Mbu MTO, see masajsko school, which I'm using Rotary clubs Novo mesto and Dolenjske Spa failed to help its layout budgets 350 Masai children.
Then we went on a one-day safari and see the beautiful wildlife mother Africa, in Tarangire National Park, a hundred budgets elephants, giraffes, antelopes, birds, monkeys Anji washed away by the whole lunch / packed lunch from the table. This was 'Jackie Chan' movements and shouts by it =). Then I say: "My dear smile TIA (This is Africa) =)"
Then we made a couple of days in Arusho and there odpočinili in great 20C and the beautiful landscape. Now we're budgets back to the 35C Dar Es Salaam and Anji faithfully promise to malawijska Climate great that there's spring, it will be enchanted lake, and that will zalljubila to warm the hearts budgets of all the beautiful people in their attitude towards life. Ančko barely bremze, it is necessary to wait for the bus ride from Tanzania but 2x a week and day-D tomorrow =).
At 5:30 am, the bus napokava in Taquile, budgets which of us will be from Dar es Salaam to Malawi pripeljall in 24 hours =) oh yes, you read it right 24 will =) All along 1600 km and come in 3 largest malawijsko city of Mzuzu. There we'll be waiting for my beloved malawijski friends. For a day or two of us will be hosted by my friend from the Philippines, Rona, which is carried out in Malawi 2-year voluntary work within the organization VSO. Nama has already been promised in advance that we would be served by the Philippine budgets preparing fish and noodles, which have just arrived from the islands =)
Ohhh how beautiful is this life, full menu! I'm budgets happy, I'm laughing, I'm budgets here and now, modest and grateful. I am grateful for it all, for every meal that worship budgets him praise vibration before budgets the concept of a warm bed, and security for all the smiles and compliments that I receive at every step, for every "Hey hi sister how are you, you happy? Welcome home to mother Africa =) "which comes from the brothers and sisters who see me on the street.
Yeah, you know, Mama Africa is a beautiful mother, her warmth, laughter people have a positive spirit, full of days, but this attitude to life, have much less but they are so happy and thankful for everything, lightness steps people, say hello, play games in the street, budgets drinking budgets Coca Cola and pivčka, music which clamoring from everywhere, but food that is cooked in the street but my own inner knowing that I am in this moment where I need to be where large heart. Happy.
And extra warm heart and thank each of you to me when I was in Slovenia donated a kind word, support, and loving embrace that phrase: "Hey, you carica =)!" Thank you, wonderful people, good souls who We're stepped to the side that the project will run on, you're the one yes! Thanks to each of you for supporting Elin project. Without you can not be found!
Reply
Anonymous said April 9, 2013 at 8:56 in the afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment