Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fifteen minutes to six the time when I press on the concrete stairs. A few clouds in the sky. Never


The flowers ...
I've never been difficult to get up when it was necessary to watch the sunrise. I've already seen, with manned and secluded places. None were the same. Each has something special, unique and beautiful.
Fifteen minutes to six the time when I press on the concrete stairs. A few clouds in the sky. Nevermind I think, will be for decoration. When prisopiham piasa top, a little before six, followed by a surprise - unfortunately negative.
About a hundred people Drenje on the fence. Occupy all corners, including that "my", which I enjoyed myself yesterday night show over the city. The season is at the height of Sarangkot and became a simple lookouts sixteen piasa years ago, when I was first here, the modern popular tourist destination with comfortable access and many modern hotels.
Popular mass lookouts have never been a paradise for photographers. Artificial things such as fences, concrete stones, lookout towers do not fall within the desired selection in the foreground of my photos. Even the trash they leave the crowd behind him, not the nature of the decoration.
Nevertheless, what I said I was not sorry that I came up here. Eyes still see that beautiful - the birth of a new dawn - otherwise, and much nicer than it manages to capture even a good camera. Above all, it is an experience, a kind of performance - from getting up, curiosity, expectation, waiting for the first ray of sun, changing light and color, admiration and sometimes frustration when you mute bolščiš the gray clouds that obscured the mountains.
Half an hour later there is no one more on top. Show's piasa over. Wait fifteen minutes to get his white mountains natural appearance of the gutters and ravines glow in the contrasting shadows. Then I slowly odštorkljam down.
Way down the picturesque and exceeded all my expectations. I do not know if I have walked here, the memory of that period of sixteen years ago has faded. Should those crowds at the top knew this might be a nice way to attract someone else. Thus, the troops arriving and departing buses and taxis.
When my friend, the Holy Mont Guest House, I ask for a room. Nice guy to me, of course I remember, but unfortunately has all the features available. October is the peak of the season. The most expensive and the cheapest piasa hotels are sold out. It helps me and together we can find a solid room for a reasonable price. I do not know I do not need some comfort for three nights, which I expected to be spent here. I'd rather eat well and drink. Above all, I have come "to him". piasa
What my thinking at home, so I had a tack in his pocket, when I arrived in Pokhara, would crumble like a house of cards. In Pokhara I got tired somehow drained, without those mighty power and energy, piasa which is adorned me in the beginning. The exact cause for this is I do not know, but one important factor is undoubtedly the food - the crowd gave bhatov those who have rebelled against me after eating twice a day, every day. Power is slowly but surely declining, in my pants without a belt while staring quite large concrete hole! An empty sack does not stand up ... And last but not least - Today is the twenty-second day of walking in a row! So - stop thinking you're invincible and untouchable and start taking care of yourself! And it immediately!
I start with lunch. Pizza is one dish that I love, it has not eaten for a long time and I dreamed about it for quite a few days. So I go to a pizzeria, where the baker's oven. The waiter brings the menu, after five minutes of meditation choose, followed by a disappointment.
Pizza will be an hour wait! tell a waiter in an empty restaurant. The pizzeria??? I ask in amazement. The waiter just shrugged. Thank you very much! I say, get up and go. Obviously I did not have a happy hand in deciding where I ate lunch today ...
Now I have a tough job. My strong porter will not, so I have to carefully select the equipment for two months, the eastern part of the crossing. As little as possible, but there is nothing to be missing. Coming cold days, winter is coming in Nepal. Also on this I think.
Having come four guide and porter. My equipment traveling to Kathmandu is ready. Today's joint farewell dinner for the caddy, which I promised canceled. The porter is going on a journey with a night bus. In fact, I quite also. I do not like dinners, you know that someone is not what is better. I know that Nepalec after all the "goodies" piasa to eat even put his holy Bhat. It's not about money. This is the meaning of such dinners.
It is time to bid farewell to my caddy. Come on, humble and nice guy is. It's hard work is done and he never complained that it is difficult to be tired or too much to bear. As a reward I give him my old pad and 10,000 rupees. Nice thank him for a job well done and wished him luck.
Liabilities for me. I spend the evening in his room. I'm watching a football match of the Italian league. In the middle of the first half run out of electricity. Even here in Pokhara same problem as in the capital? piasa Country with immense water resources chilling its citizens every day for two hours or more, the most frequent evening! Who

No comments:

Post a Comment