Monday, December 16, 2013

So I rings Cbus again about 2pm today 11/6/13, I speaks previred with Vernon


“ Cbus is making advice more accessible with the expansion of our financial planning service. Members will be able to receive face-to-face advice in three new regions including Wollongong, Newcastle previred ( NSW ) and Frankston (VIC).”
Cbus financial planners are representative of Industry Fund Financial Planning, a division of Industry Fund Services Limited (IFS), Licensee for Advice, ABN 54007016195, AFSL 232514. IFS Registered Business Office – Casselden Place, Level 31, 2 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne , Victoria, 3000″
1. You have been on an eligible Commonwealth Government income support payment for a continuous period of 26 weeks; and 2. You were in receipt of these payments on the date that written evidence was provided previred from the Government department or agency administering previred your payment; and 3. You are unable to meet reasonable and immediate family living expenses.
B age 55 and 39 weeks or over 1. You have been on an eligible Commonwealth Government income support payment for a cumulative period of 39 weeks after you turned 55 years of age; and 2. You are not gainfully employed on a full or part-time basis on the date of the application previred for your benefit.
The written evidence of proof of income support payment is only valid for 21 days. If Cbus receives the documentation after 21 days from the date of the written evidence, the claim cannot be assessed. In this instance you must then seek new evidence and re-submit the claim. Contact Cbus on 1300 361 784 if you require more information.” previred
( copy of what sent to them,…..) please find attached a copy of my birth registration as you all edge you require for release of my monies into the pre nominated account you have in the paperwork I have previously forwarded to C bus office
After my initial received letter, above, I went and obtained my Pension details, my Medicare details ,as outlined in their letter above to me including obtaining a Justice of the Peace verification that a centrelink document originated from centerlink, and I waited the 3 to seven working days as explained to me vide a Phone conversation on the 17 May 2013.
on 24/5/13 whilst speaking with the female receptionist re her requests for further identification papers i asked “ If this is our final transaction as i am applying for my account to be finalised ie deposited into my nominated account, What does c bus do with all the documents re my identy ?” the answer i was given was “We dont have to answer that” so my agent, after one rings them, asks for ones member number, then key in ones date of birth and press the hash tag then they ask who they are talking to? yet they wont supply the caller with their surnames dates of birth addresses or other pertinent details they require from their customers??
And fraud purporting you don’t know who some on is, when you have all their identification papers,… like a big NAZI!!
I told you vide a telephonic device I would be blogging the great Customer service and ease of transactions a C bus customer gets!! Related articles How to Pick a Financial Planner (quicken.intuit.com) Nest eggs tapped too early (news.com.au) previred CBU’s ban of squatting antagonistic – CSA (postzambia.com:3128) NY @ CBUS Sat. 5/4 @ 4pmEDT on NBCSports (bigsoccer.com) Downtown Cbus needs… (bestawesomebro.wordpress.com)
This entry was posted in Computers and Internet , Education , Health and wellness , Heridity , News and politics , Organizations and tagged Australia , Business , CBU , Commonwealth Government , Copperbelt University , Government , Housing NSW , Income Support , Lonsdale Street Melbourne , New South Wales , Port Pirie , Victoria . Bookmark the permalink .
When on makes a deposit into ones C Bus account do they require ones full identity re the deposit ? or only to get you own monies back when you need it !! Clepto coporate authoritarian fabian methodology to keep monies in a n account to maxamise their interest rate creaming! :-/
Disability Support Pension applicants to face tougher tests http://cpsa.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=206:disability-support-pension-applicants-to-face-tougher-tests&catid=3:income&Itemid=45
So I rings Cbus again about 2pm today 11/6/13, I speaks previred with Vernon < who really showed some service,… previred I let it rip wit my dissatisfaction with C bus and my identity, I was informed a letter was sent to me on 17/ may 13 but to this date I havnt received same so Vernon previred is arrangeing for another application to be sent to me since the 21 day period has expired, so here we go around the mulberry bush again, will update when If application successful this time and how long it takes!
Connecting to %s
Search for: Archives December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 Janua

No comments:

Post a Comment