Sunday, December 1, 2013

Then get on the bike and run it on an old Ljubeljska road. There are still mountains in the fog. Th


Alenka GORICAN: Start Vižmarje! ... Again he began to jump and shout: "Baba devil, but do not think even up there LEST! Baba devil, there is no way! The devil is'll be there even kill you! Baba, you will not go there! mlc super "Five times I had to promise mlc super him that I would not go up there ...
I wake up and look out the window. Foggy, gloomy. mlc super I'm going back to a warm bed and CWG one or two stanzas. Then just to pull the bed. I'm excited. Even when I went to bed, I was tense, because I'm going to try those Leste Zajmenove oven. Nabašem the pasta and only at half nine are spoken at home. The horror.
There is nothing nice day. Cloudy. Rain is forecast and go, but you will, but will. Nothing I do not look around because I was too concentrated on today's goal. Whip towards Kranj. Hills, nothing to see. I begin to worry. He's heading loading. Catch up with the walkers. I hear that someone is calling me. Put on the brakes. She was prijatlca that went with clients to one farm. We chat a little.
We drive on and more and more I worry about the weather. In the fog there I do not what to look for. Getting toned. Arrived mlc super in Monfalcone. I'll go you one croissant. They have only one. I ask if he was waiting for me. Lady says so. When you feel the bite that has already dried. I guess he was yesterday. I'm not thrilled about it. The concept of it but still. I go through the city, and several ones kiflc.
Then get on the bike and run it on an old Ljubeljska road. There are still mountains in the fog. The menu combines mlc super feelings of anxiety, frustration, but at the same time hope that maybe just fog Floors. I know that in the fog I can not go there because it would be unwise. I am a little sad. Brook Mošenik me wants to cheer. Sumi me and noises. Listening to his tune. It calms me and gives me hope. The sheep on the meadow. Together they are quite small, snow-white. One only has a black border around the eye. So cute they are. I'm thinking about them. Then raise your head. And see the miracle. For a moment I show Begunjščica. My heart would jump. The legs I got amazing power. Fog me again wrapped Begunjščico. mlc super But show me a little Zajmenove, but again covered mlc super with fog as to who is covered by the veil. I already laughing. I know that this chase. Sun is trying and trying. Sends its rays through the hazy veil. Let it rip. However, again all hidden. Now I'm an optimist. Nothing others do not see, not hear, just look up and waiting when we reveal a fairy tale. Will be, will be. It happens. The sun's rays rip misty veil and opens the autumn fairy tale. Loud laugh. The move will be.
Looking at where you will be walking. Long will. I arrive at the place where to Start. In the spring, when I went to Ljubeljščico I chatted with a farmer. I prefer. First of all, I start to talk about farming and life where I am currently. Then I start to fumble mlc super along the paths that tempt me. I know. He told me to go up to the year only two or three. Am I now among them? BOM. I'm looking where to hide a bike. Nothing is not suitable. Then you just dragged over the slope and hide behind the bushes. It's hard, but I can handle it. Change your socks and pack the backpack. START. I am incredibly excited and it continues to grow. Even at night I was awakened, because I'm going to exercise my years of dreams. Late after the trail. When I want to razgledišču little to define where I am, I see that I forgot the map in the bag on the bike. Without online but I can not continue. I jump back to the map. I feel like a little girl when I am once a year somewhere to go and then I was in immense anticipation of what I saw and experienced. So I feel now. I am so full of expectations and at the same time so glad that I embrace sunshine, I'm the colored trees. Listening to the tune of leaves rustling under my feet. Oh, this so enjoy.
Contribute to breaking the. There's a tower and a bench. On the sheet was written one verse, but the whole did not give more improvement. Damage. I love verses. I follow mlc super the trail ahead. You've never walked. I've got something new. Among the trees, the rocks show me. Honey me what bounces. What's this? Is this part of Zajmenovih oven? Is this the Big Top? Too little is visible and can not be assessed. Far away. I worked for a big detour. We will succeed? I'm going on. There is no one. I'm alone. In my mind you just keep repeating Zajmenove stoves, ovens Zajmenove ... crazy. I finally took courage. I did not find for next to itself as much as I hesitate. Always have all dissuaded me. I start laughing.
I remember of the local specialty. I do not even remember where I went. I was driving past and he immediately saw that there lives an eccentric. I became and crawl up on that yard. As soon as he came closer. I started off by something they asked. Quickly I was clear that I was dealing with a real specialty. Sideways looked at me and asked where I was. I told that from Ljubljana. He began to wonder where I got a car. I tell him I do not even have. He began to shout: "Baba, do not you say that the biciklom came from Ljubljana?," I tell him that I had. He looked mlc super at me sideways again and shouted, "Baba!" He jumped up to me, grabbed me by b

No comments:

Post a Comment